ARTWORK & DESIGNS
DESIGNS AND CREATIONSLayer Kings can help you reach your full potential by creating your next image or logo from scratch with one of our professional designers. Send us an email for your next project at INFO@LAYERKINGS.COM
- SOFTWARE: illustrator or Photoshop.
- FILE FORMAT: NATIVE PSD & AI, EPS TIFF, PDF. *Please note a JPG FILE is compression format that will lose quality each time you open and save as a new name. In order to maintain edge sharpness this format is NOT recommended to use for color separations.
- FILE RESOLUTION: 300 DPI 100% (the actual size it should be printed) For Photorealistic Prints - Put the background ( shirt color) on a separate layer from the image that is to be printed. If you are sending Vector Based AI, EPS, or PDF files CONVERT ALL TYPE TO OUTLINES. *Please list exact placement specs for design, number of colors and pantone color.
- Artwork can be provided by CD, Flash/thumb drive, uplink, or email to INFO@LAYERKINGS.COM
- Artwork MUST be to size! Pantone color (Spot Color) is needed, unless the job is a 4 color process.
- A paper proof spec must be provided with file. (spec must indicate size, color, placement)
Our company is a leader in screen printing since 2011. We offert the full service from printing the films, burning the screens with your designs, set-up the printers and print your garments.
RECOMMENDED PRINT IMAGES SIZES:
STANDARD PRINTS : 12.5’’ W x 18.5’’ H
YOUTH PRINTS OR TOTE BAGS : 9.5’’ W x 13.5’’ H
OVERSIZE PRINTS : 18’’ W x 24’’ H
INSIDE NECK LABEL SPECIFICATIONS
DEFAUT INSIDE LABEL PRINT COLOR IS LIGHT GREY UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED BY CUSTOMER.
STANDARD SIZE RECOMMENDATION : 3.5’’ WIDE x 3’’ HEIGHT
We offert the full service from designing your logos, converting the designs into DST files and productions for your needs in embroidery.
Layer Kings offer options to personalize a variety of garments (hats, towels, t-shirts ,etc). For more information on the process, emails us at INFO@LAYERKINGS.COM.
We can print from stickers to giant banners, wrap cars, clothings and much more.
Our heat transfers are printed in full-color on a white vinyl material that is heat pressed onto the garment. There are no screens/set-up necessary for this process. Heat transfers only look as good as the art we receive. If your artwork has an interesting shape or areas where the garment needs to show through, we do offer die-cut transfers. Our transfers can be applied to most fabrics and all colors. Digital printing is best used for items that require high amounts of detail, and smaller quantity orders.
E-MAIL YOUR DESIGNS TO INFO@LAYERKINGS.COM